Engineering Team Lead (US) - Software Development
Offices in Lehi, Utah
About our Client:
Our client is changing the way sales functions. They provide intelligent demo automation software that helps our customers scale presales. Using their platform, sales engineering teams build a library of interactive content that sales can send out on demand. This reduces unqualified demos and lag time for prospects to near zero and shortens sales cycles by as much as 68%.
They are an agile shop using some of the best technologies available to provide the best possible user experience to our customers. They need bright, driven, innovative engineers to join the team and help us extend the platform, build cool new features and ensure our system meets the scale requirements of our rapidly growing business.
Our client is a fast-growing SaaS company based in the United States. They help sales engineers reduce wasted time doing repetitive unqualified demos so they can do more of what they do best: solution consulting.
Sales engineers everywhere struggle with increasing demand for demos. Our client is the leader in demo automation software that makes it easy to create, send, and track interactive demos that the sales team sends out on-demand. They automatically personalize the experience and tracks engagement, bringing prospects to live demos better educated and ready to talk specifics. Customers have reduced unqualified demos to near zero, doubled their presales productivity without increasing headcount, reduced sales cycles by 68%, and increased close rates by 27%.
If you are a top-notch software engineer that loves solving tough technical problems while working with passionate, driven people, then this position might be a good fit for you. This position will help drive aggressive scale and platform growth challenges. You will use some of the best technologies available and will have an opportunity to shape the architectural future of a fast-growing, industry-leading company.
Scope of Work
- Develop a strategy that the team members can use to better reach a project’s goal.
- Determine the completion timeline and monitor progress to keep the project on track and on schedule.
- Communicate clear instructions to team members.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the team’s projects.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations.
- Help keeping the team on track by eliminating blockers
- Provide coaching and mentoring
- An expert level understanding of PHP and/or React. Experience with other programming languages is also strongly preferred (like Go).
- Experience with docker, Kubernetes or other container-based technologies is a bonus.
- Experience working with cloud technologies, such as AWS, is a bonus.
- A firm grasp of solid architectural principles for back-end and/or UI applications. Well versed in abstraction, encapsulation, polymorphism, inheritance, closures and other commonly applied principles.
- 4+ years of related experience with exposure to a leadership role.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Good communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to holding yourself and your team accountable.
- Strong debugging skills and the ability to detect and make performance improvements. A pragmatic approach to feature development, architectural improvement, and system evolution.
- A good understanding of Git and pull request workflows, including continuous integration.
- A solid understanding and practical experience applying the agile methodology to projects.
- Quality-minded, with the ability to elevate others in areas like effective boundary condition testing and test-driven development.
JumpSearch is dedicated to connecting with the best talent and creating a great candidate experience. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please know that due to the many talented individuals who apply we can only contact who are in consideration. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please rest assured that your resume will be considered for future opportunities.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay current on trends and future opportunities. We look forward to working with you!