Marketing Manager and Coordinator
Park City, UT
Comp: $20 to $30/hour, DOE
JumpSearch is an executive search and management consulting firm based in Park City, Utah (home to the Winter Olympic Games and a mecca of outdoor adventures). We build diverse teams for technology startup and growth companies. We find, qualify, and attract talent from across the US. We take a consultative approach to solving talent acquisition challenges for our clients. We value and demonstrate high-level of service, integrity, and cultural to our clients and candidates.
This position is a full-time contract position. Compensation/rate will depend on your experience. Work from home and remote so you don't need to be local. Ideally would like to have someone who is in Mountain Time region.
This is a full-time remote, contract opportunity to join a high-performing
team that builds high-performing
teams for upstart technology companies here in Utah. You will apply your marketing and organizational skills while learning the ins-and-outs of mission-critical talent acquisition in the tech startup space.
Job Scope and Description:
- Manage execution of marketing initiatives including email, content, website, social media, events, and special projects
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and interviews with candidates and clients alike
- Perform thorough research on companies, candidates, and more; you will present written and verbal executive summaries
- Attend daily stand-ups, provide weekly reports
- Sourcing and interviewing/screening candidates
- You are helpful
- Hands-on marketing experience (email, content, website, paid, SEO)
- Strong attention to detail
- Technical experience: Wix/Squarespace (or equivalent), MailChimp (or equivalent), EventBrite, Zoom, GSuite, social media including LinkedIn
- Quality references - we will talk with your former boss(es) and coworkers
- At least 3 years of professional work experience
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with recruiting, sales, startups, or customer-service in any capacity
JumpSearch is dedicated to ensuring the best fit between talent and opportunity. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please know that due to the many talented individuals who apply we can only contact who are in consideration. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please rest assured that your resume be considered for future opportunities. Also - follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to stay current on trends and future opportunities.