Director of Partnerships
Salt Lake City, UT
Relocation support available
Comp: $200k OTE
Who are we?
Our client is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013 the company has established a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. They are the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and via their preferred medium: video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use our platform to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
We are looking for a Director of Partnerships to join our Salt Lake office. Your success in this role will be measured by your ability to activate existing key partnerships to drive ARR growth. You will have the opportunity to set the tone for how partnerships work and scale. This is a high-profile that reports to the SVP of Revenue and is critically strategic role for the growth of the company.
Job Description and Scope
- Drive immediate revenue growth from existing partnership channels
- Own relationships with each channel partner, and coordinate activity to maximize revenue growth from each partner
- Create strategic partnership playbook, including partnership education program and training curriculum, marketing and sales rep alignment, channel enablement, reporting, webinars, events, partnership portal, partner onboarding program, price sheets, FAQ’s, etc.
- Initially focus primarily on top three existing key partnership; these partnerships are already in place and ready to generate strong ARR growth
- Scale a partner/channel management team to 5-6 FTE over the next 2-4 years.
- Balance relationship management, project management, sales enablement, marketing, and product involvement to optimize dynamic partnership ecosystem
- Playbook - You bring a “partnership playbook” that is borne of a demonstrated track record of executing successful channel and partnerships with SaaS software companies
- Track-record - A proven ability to generate consistent revenue growth through specific channel partnerships
- Breadth of partnership experience
- Process-oriented - Interest and experience in process (e.g. SixSigma), operations and insights
- Leadership presence - ability to proactively and assertively formulate, champion, and execute on a vision
- Service-Oriented - Organization and ability to multi-task, must be able to manage multiple relationships and channel programs in parallel
- Must be local (or willing to relocate) to SLC.
- Nice-to-have: Experience building team dedicated to managing and producing successful productive partnerships
Along with an amazing career opportunity and competitive salary, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Workplace Settings – Located in Downtown Salt Lake City, our offices are vibrant and spacious. Along with break out areas with free soft drinks and snacks, there are weekly events hosted such as breakfast, end-of-week lunches, and more! You will join key departments such as Sales, Operations, and Customer Success. An engaging work environment where our values of trust, respect, and transparency are embedded in everything we do. We value hard work and commitment from our employees and give you the same in return. At the moment, we are following State guidelines and have work from home provisions in place for all US staff.
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke Learning & Development programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year, with employees from across our global offices often joining us.
JumpSearch is dedicated to connecting with the best talent and creating a great candidate experience. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please know that due to the many talented individuals who apply we can only contact who are in consideration. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please rest assured that your resume will be considered for future opportunities.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay current on trends and future opportunities. We look forward to working with you!