Sr. Full Stack Engineer
The client is passionate about creating technology to enhance the security, safety and overall experience of both the professionals that are installing electronic access control and those that live with and use the system each day. They have thousands of systems managing tens of thousands of doors throughout North America alone. They continue to create technology every day to enhance their products and the products of their technology partners.
The client is a fast-paced startup that has been in Utah’s top 100 fastest growing companies for the past four years. They have carved a niche in revolutionizing access and security control for buildings. They have found a strong product-market fit and demonstrated traction in the market. Now it’s time to scale. This is an opportunity to join a technically innovative team where you can have real influence in shaping the team’s evolution.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Tackle uniquely difficult technical problems in software (and will also span across cloud security, iOT and hardware/embedded).
- Protect the security of our systems and facilities through effective use of OAuth2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML, and SSO
- Design and implement effective server-side APIs
- Implement mobile and web pages that render correctly and efficiently across multiple platforms
- You will be an influencer and have a large input in how the team solves complex technical problems.
- Implement dynamic features and effects to effectively communicate to the customer
- Will work very closely with the Head of Engineering
What You Bring
- Must have:
- NodeJS and writing well thought-out server-side APIs
- OAuth or Open ID Connect
- 4 to 9+ years of industry experience
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment
- Nice to have:
- Vue frameworks
- SAML and SSO
- Active Directory integrations
- Bonus points:
- You like the open source community and contribute to StackOverflow or any similar sites.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience
JumpSearch is dedicated to connecting with the best talent and creating a great candidate experience. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please know that due to the many talented individuals who apply we can only contact who are in consideration. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please rest assured that your resume will be considered for future opportunities. Also - follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay current on trends and future opportunities. We look forward to working with you!