VP of Marketing
Salt Lake City, UT
The client is a SaaS company that's continuing to capture a large part of the market. They’ve found product-market fit and are in execution phase. The VP of Marketing will take the existing team and develop a strategic approach in how to take Marketing to the next level including hiring additional team members.
What you’ll achieve in the first 6 months:
- Drive higher-volume and higher quality MQL’s, ultimately higher conversion pipeline for the sales team over the next 12 months
- Develop marketing strategy and budget
- Build a high-performing marketing team
- Strategize and identify levers to pull to increase pipeline of leads and conversion rates (currently half of where it should be)
- Build process and operation for demand gen
- Activate current and other channels including paid,organic, direct content, event/trade shows, etc.
- Will report to the CEO and be part of the Executive team
What you'll need:
- 6+ yrs of marketing experience including holding a leadership role
- B2B SaaS experience targeting enterprise through mid-market
- Proficiency in PPC/paid search required
- Experience with building a team through rapid growth in a startup or growing company
- A good balance between a strategic thinker and a tactical professional who will advance the company towards the overall long-term goals.
- Gather and use data to inform decision making and to persuade others.
- Make thoughtful, actionable recommendations and quickly build consensus with senior-level internal and external stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial spirit, resourceful, self-starter in an ever-changing business
- Bonus experience:
- Experience in payments industry
- Experience in startups
- GET EXCITED. Because you’re about to have a huge impact.
JumpSearch is dedicated to connecting with the best talent and creating a great candidate experience. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please know that due to the many talented individuals who apply we can only contact who are in consideration. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please rest assured that your resume will be considered for future opportunities. Also - follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay current on trends and future opportunities.
We look forward to working with you!