Sr. Software Engineer (2-3 openings)
We believe that the best technology is created by professionals that have experienced first-hand what it’s like to be in the field installing a system or programming software. We know what it takes to secure a facility properly and provide the end user with a solution that instills confidence and safety.
We are passionate about creating technology to enhance the security, safety and overall experience of both the professionals that are installing electronic access control and those that live with and use the system each day. We have thousands of systems managing tens of thousands of doors throughout North America alone. We continue to create technology every day to enhance our products and the products of our technology partners.
We are a small but growing technology company that has carved a niche in revolutionizing access and security control for buildings. We have found a strong product-market fit and have demonstrated traction in the market. Now it’s time to scale. This is an opportunity to join a technically innovative team where you can have real influence in shaping the team’s evolution.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Tackle uniquely difficult technical problems in software (and will also span across cloud security, iOT and hardware/embedded).
- Work closely with our software and hardware development teams
- You will be an influencer and have a large input in how the team solves complex technical problems.
- Will work very closely with the Co-Founder/CTO
What You Bring
- Track-record of contributing to architecture as well as hand-ons development
- Ability to understand problems holistically and align team in collaboration to yield optimal solutions and outcomes
- Software and technical polyglot. We work with Python, Node.js, C/C++, some Go, Kubernetes/Docker/Balena for deployment and Bitbucket for source control and Jenkins for continuous integration on git. We're open and would love to hear what you think are the best tools out there.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment
- Strong developer spidey-senses
- Bonus points:
- You like the open source community and contribute to StackOverflow or any similar sites.
JumpSearch is dedicated to connecting with the best talent and creating a great candidate experience. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please know that due to the many talented individuals who apply we can only contact who are in consideration. If you are not contacted for the current role(s) for which you have applied, please rest assured that your resume will be considered for future opportunities. Also - follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay current on trends and future opportunities. We look forward to working with you!